Barnwell, SC is known as "The Gateway to the Low Country." It is named after John Barnwell, who was an agent for the South Carolina colony in the early 1700s. It's just across the Savannah River from Georgia and has a population of about 5,000.
If you're a history buff, Barnwell saw action during the Revolutionary and Civil Wars. The area is surrounded with natural beauty and folks who are just naturally neighborly. We couldn't think of a better place to make beautiful, world-class laminate flooring, could you?
We recommend visiting CityofBarnwell.com site for information relevant to Barnwell, SC, and also to subscribe to the Barnwell Buzz newsletter [look on the right sidebar].
At Kronotex USA, we take pride in our community and support groups like these with our donations. And if you live in Barnwell, we encourage you to do the same!
- USO meeting space at the Columbia SC Airport
- Barnwell SC City Police Dept
- Barnwell County Municipal Airport
- Barnwell County Schools
- Barnwell High School Athletic Boosters
- Barnwell County Hospital
- Barnwell Baseball Association
- South Carolina Railroad Museum
- The Animal Advocates- Barnwell animal rescue
- Blackville SC City Hall
- Blackville SC Police Dept
- Blackville SC Community Center
- Clackamas Women’s Services
- Furman SC Town Hall
- Disabled American Veterans, Aiken SC Chapter 43
- The RECing Crew (disabilities)
- Newbery School for Boys
- St Mary Help of Christian School
- JDA Academy
- Barnwell Circle Theater
- Barnwell Cub Scouts
- Habitat for Humanity Aiken SC
- Many area churches